Medium Intensity Red Obstruction Light
FAA Type L-864
ICAO Medium Intensity Type B and C
- ETL Certified to:
- FAA Advisory Circular 150/5345-43G (L-864);
- FAA Engineering Brief 67
- Compliant to:
- ICAO Annex 14 (Medium Intensity Obstacle Light)
- Transport Canada CAR 621.19
- DGAC of Mexico
Farlight's NV-Series LED obstruction lights combine the cost-saving benefits of LEDs, patented optics, and advanced electronics to ensure reliable operation in all environments. The NV-L864LED is the smallest, lightest, and most efficient medium-intensity flashing red obstruction beacon on the market. The NV-L864LED obstruction light is designed to replace incandescent beacons used for obstruction lighting of TV, radio, communication, and microwave towers, as well as chimneys, bridges, and other hazards to aircraft navigation.
The NV-L864LED is available in both Universal AC Input 90-265V and 24/48V DC configurations.
Customers needing a built-in Photocell or GPS Sync should purchase the NV-L864LED-GPS
Farlight products are designed and manufactured in California. Farlight is an SBA certified small business.
- Power Consumption: <10 watts (average)
- Power Source: Universal Input 90-265V AC, 24 or 48VDC
- Intensity: 2,000 candelas (+/- 25%)
- Dimensions: 10.625" dia, x 10.5" height
- Mounting Base: Standard Bolt Circle
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Estimated lifetime: 70,000+ hours
Email email@example.com for more info.